Dummy Load Resistors
Roadvision’s LED Dummy Load Resistors simulate a 21W globe in the circuit to rectify globe out messages &
flash rate when using LED lights.
More and more customers are experiencing sporadic warning messages in vehicles when fitting LED lamps due to the reduced current draw of LED’s. A simple solution is to fit a LED Dummy Load Resistor in the circuit to simulate a 21W globe. Aluminium housed wire wound resistors feature stable performance due to their ability to dissipate heat radiation effectively. When mounted to a chassis or metal surface, the heat sink effect is utilised to ensure optimum performance and reliability. Complete environmental protection is achieved using a completely welded construction.
- Simulate a 21 Watt globe in the circuit
- Can be used on vehicles with electronic components that are not LED compatible
- Rectifies globe out warning messages by simulating globe load in the circuit
- Rectifies flash rate when using LED indicator lamps
- Rated at 12V or 24V 50 Watt
- 12V 6 Ohm or 24V 24 Ohm
- Easy 2 wire installation
- Simply connect between positive and negative feed to LED lamp
- Aluminium housed wire wound resistor for optimum performance and stability